The EZ-Cup Vapometer is used to measure water vapor permeability. The Vapometer consists of a lightweight aluminum cup and an aluminum threaded flanged ring with two neoprene gaskets with a Teflon seal that secures the specimen in place. This Vapometer was designed specifically to eliminate edge leakage and to provide a fast and secure sealing of the specimen between the gaskets. Specimens are easily loaded and sealed in place by twisting the threaded upper aluminum flange into position.
- Secure Samples in Half the Time.
- Reduce Operator Time – Increase Productivity.
- Serialized to Keep Track of Multiple Samples.
Part #68-3000 – 2” depth
- Complies with ASTM E96 Water Vapor Transmission of Materials (WVTR) and
ISO 12572 Determination of water vapor transmission properties — Cup method
- Test samples up to 3 mm (1/8 in.) thick
- Diameter: 63.5 mm (2.5 in.)
- Depth: 50.8 mm (2.0 in.)
- Weight: 153.4 grams
- Weight: 127.7 grams
- Weight: 123.3 grams
Accurate samples for the Vapometer (2.9375 in. dia.) can be quickly prepared using a Circular Steel Die (2.9375 in. dia.) with the 240-7B Alfa Cutter.
|Die Punch Vapometer Sample Cutter||Mallet Die Vapometer Sample Cutter|
- 68-0110 EZ-Cup Teflon Seal
- 68-0109 EZ-CUP Buna-N Gasket
- 68-0136 J2665 Vapometer Gasket 1mm – Fluoroelastomer
- 68-0137 J2665 Vapometer Gasket 2mm – Fluoroelastomer