For those times when an instrument cannot be fully serviced on-site, we offer repair services at our facilities. We understand the importance of your equipment to daily operations, and streamline our process to be as efficient and cost-effective as possible. From initial contact to the return of your instrument, our team will keep you advised of our progress and timing of return.
Our technicians can quickly diagnose and repair your instrument to factory specifications. Once the repair is complete, your instrument is fully inspected and tested by our quality department prior to return shipment.
In-House Repair Services Include:
- Complete Service & Repair of All Thwing-Albert Manufactured Instruments
- JDC Cutter Reconditioning
- Calibration Weight Recertification
- Gage Block Recertification
- Load Cell Inspection/Recertification
- Grip and Test Fixture Reconditioning/Repair