The CeraTek TA4-GL/1 Heat Sealer is a 4-Zone gradient hot bar laboratory heat sealer with 4 sealing zones that run along the length of the upper and lower jaws.
This model features four 3” x 1” temperature zones along the length of the upper heated jaw and four 3” x 1” temperature zones along the length of the lower heated jaw. There are 4 inches between each zone to minimize the effects of heat transfer from the adjacent zones. The temperature of each of the eight zones is independently set via its own separate controller.
- digital timer, electronically activated
- eight dual display digital temperature controllers (Fahrenheit/centigrade switchable)
- resettable panel mounted digital cycle counter
- surface mounted thermocouples
- analog pressure gauge and regulator
- dual action cylinders
- 110 volts, 50/60 Hz
- One foot switch to activate the cycle start is included
CE compliant. The guarding meets ANSI, OSHA and CE requirements regarding the opening in relation to any burn or pinch points.