24″ CeraTek Heat Sealer Model features eight temperature zones along the length of the upper heated jaw (each of the eight zones is independently controlled via eight separate temperature controllers). Each zone is 2 7/8” x 1” and there is 1/8” between each zone to minimize the effects of heat transfer from adjacent zones.
- Digital timer
- Eight dual display digital temperature controllers (Fahrenheit/centigrade switchable)
- Resettable panel mounted digital cycle counter
- Surface mounted thermocouples
- Analog pressure gauge and regulator
- Dual action cylinders
- Electronic timer activation
- 110 volts, 50/60 Hz
- One foot switch to activate the cycle start is included
CE compliant. The guarding meets ANSI, OSHA and CE requirements regarding the opening in relation to any burn or pinch points.
Cycle-Hold mechanism. This feature allows the operator to engage a locking mechanism which will hold the jaws together at the end of a cycle for any length of time until the operator triggers the release switch on the front panel. This allows the operator to be free to be preparing their samples while bringing the jaws to a point of temperature equilibrium.