The Rycolab RL-SAC-A if used to determine the water and oil absorption capacity of paper. The Cobb equipment allows you to measure the liquid amount that penetrates in a paper sheet. It is the calculated weight of the absorbed liquid in a specified time per 1 m2 of paper.
Meet industry Standards including: ISO 535, TAPPI T441, EN 20535, BS EN 20535, DIN 53 132, SCAN P12
- Unger type Cobb equipment.
- Sample test area 100 cm2
- Valid for water and oil.
- Timer with automatic audible alerts for start, pre-notice and end of test alarms.(batteries included)
- The cylinder vessel can be turned over for better immersion of the sample.
- Manufactured under standard specifications.
- Integrated pressure roller with a mass of 10 ± 0,5 Kg, standard specification.
- Glass vessel bottom to view absorption.
- Stainless steel construction.
- Includes cutting template and pad for ease of sample preparation.
- CE mark
Instrument Dimensions (W x D x H):
430 x 380 x 270mm (17 x 15 x 11 in)
Net Weight: 20kg (44 lbs)
Shipping Weights and Dimensions:
580 x 450 x 380mm (23 x 18 x 15 in)
Gross Weight: 30kg (66 lbs)