To ship an instrument in for repair, please use the original packaging designed to protect your instrument. If you do not have the original packaging, it is available for purchase by contacting our Service Department.
- Remove any peripherals from your instrument such as grips, load cells, grip and/or load cell adaptors, and fixtures.
- Wrap the connector end of the load cell separately from the load cell body to ensure that it does not damage the load cell during transit.
- Wrap the peripherals separately from the main instrument, and package them along with the instrument.
- Protect instrument with sufficient padding and support to prevent shipping damage.
- Reference your RMA number on the outside of the package when sending in an instrument for repair.
Also, we suggest you insure the unit for replacement value during transit. Please ship (shipping costs, duties, and taxes prepaid) to the below address:Thwing-Albert Instrument Company
ATTN: RMA # xxxx
14 W. Collings Avenue
West Berlin, NJ, 08091
Should you wish to purchase packaging, or have any questions, please contact the Thwing-Albert Service Department at email@example.com or at 856-767-1000.