The EJA Vantage tensile testers are powerful computer-controlled tensile testers with the flexibility to perform a wide range of tests including tensile, flexural, compression, peel, tear, friction, cycling and modulus.
Capable of testing above and below the moving crosshead, the Vantage-10 provides maximum testing flexibility. It can be configured with two load cells and a variety of test fixtures enabling the operator to switch from one test to another without any downtime.
- The Vantage is ideal for Quality Control, Engineering, and for Research and Development
- Capacity: 10kN, 2000 lbs
- The EJA Vantage 10 Tensile Tester is available in two sizes:
24" (610 mm)
42" (1067 mm)
- Extensive selection of grips and fixtures
- Broad range of tests including tensile, peel, compression, cycling, tear, burst, ZDT, flex/bend, stress relaxation and insertion/extraction
- Grips can be supplied with frame-mounted pneumatic switches to simplify testing and improve repeatability
- Automatic electronic calibration
- One-touch auto zero
- One serial interface to a PC
- Serial load cell interface
- Movable test control panel
- Easy installation
Variety of Grips & Fixtures
Manual and air-operated grips, compression plates, environmental chambers, peel, coefficient of friction, burst, and puncture fixtures provide endless test
Windows 7, 8 and 10 compatible with MAP-4 Software.