The Rycolab Vertical Laboratory Fluter is used for the preparation of corrugates samples for CMT and CCT tests.
Energy optimized due to its excellent design. Power consumption only 200w instead of the approximately 2.000w that consume the horizontal machines. Directly heated rifle plates with the heating built into the riffle segments for efficient and uniform heat. The instrument takes approximately 15 minutes until the working temperature of 175ºC is reached. The temperature can be set accurately to 1ºC. Test samples are introduced from above. Changing the riffle plates is very easy and only takes about 2 minutes.
Standard delivery with a fixed set of “A” riffle segments. It can be optionally ordered with one or more exchangeable sets of riffle segments. Flute A, B and C are available (others on request).
A sample of 6 x ½” (152 x 12.7 mm) is prepared by means of a sample punch. It is inserted into the sample inlet at the top of the instrument. When the start button is pressed, it is introduced and molded by the heated riffle plates. The sample is then ejected from below and can be taken out. The riffle plates return to their initial position. It is important that the sample has the correct width of 12.7mm.
- Distance between teeth:
- 8.5 ± 0.05 mm
- Height of teeth: 4.75 ± 0.05 mm
- Contact pressure of the riffle segments: 100 ± 10N
- Rotational speed of riffle segments: 4.5± 1rpm
- “Third Hand” for correct application of adhesive tape is included in delivery (10 flutes of approx.19mm length and 3 ± 0.1mm height)
- OPTIONAL: double sample inlet for samples of 12.7 mm and samples of 15 mm (according to GOST standard)
Applicable Standards: ISO 7263, DIN-EN ISO 7263, TAPPI T809, SCAN P27, PAPTAC D29, etc.