CeraTek Precision Heat Sealer on an open-back frame.
- 12″ or 24″ models available
- Digital timer and temperature controller
- Surface mounted thermocouple
- Dual action cylinders
- Electronic timer activation
- Short Cycle Indicator
- High/Low Temperature and Pressure Alarms
- External Output Ports: for process control verification and calibration process. The ports provide seal bar temperature(right left and center points), dwell time, and pressure
- 100% Validatable and Calibratable
- Enhanced safety features and production process
(Lockable Plexiglas shield to block control panel, CE and ISO 11607 compliant)
- Includes IQOQ
The open-back frame allows for both front-to-back and lateral pass-thru capabilities. The standard instrument includes one flat upper sealing die 1″ wide.
Lower Heated Sealing Die
Power Options: 110 V, 60 Hz or 220 V
Sealing die with Teflon coated flat surface.
All standard dies are 1/8” tall. Ordered Separately:
- 1/8” wide seal rib
- 1/4” wide seal rib
- 3/8” wide seal rib
- 1/2” wide seal rib
- 1” wide seal rib