The Rycolab Rapid-Köthen Automatic Sheet Former is used for the production of standardized paper sheets in the laboratory (ø 200 mm).
Four models available: with 1, 2, 3 or 4 dryers:
- RL-ASF-1-A: 1510 x 860 x 1450 mm (WxDxH) + with KWT: 1840 (H)
- RL-ASF-2-A: 1690 x 860 x 1450 mm (WxDxH) + with KWT: 1840 (H)
- RL-ASF-3-A: 2020 x 860 x 1450 mm (WxDxH) + with KWT: 1840 (H)
- RL-ASF-4-A: 2350 x 860 x 1450 mm (WxDxH) + with KWT: 1840 (H)
- PLC controlled automatic process.
- Full-color control touch screen to manage all the equipment functions.
- The process can be also controlled in “manual” mode.
- Strong and robust construction equipment. Made of stainless steel and polypropylene.
- Integrated electric cabin with protection system (CE).
- Lightweight dryer cover for easy handling.
- Spacious work surface with an area for accessories and utensils.
- Simple push-button control for start/stop of the drying process.
- Drying temperature 93 ± 1 C with water recirculation (according to standard).
- White Water recirculation system (as optional).
- CE mark.
- Electrical: 400 V, 50 Hz or 440/460V, 60Hz (indicate in the order)
- Connection for ½ “pipe. Min. 50 mm drain
- Compressed air: 600 kPa
ISO 5269/2, DIN 54358, Zellcheming Merkblatt V/8/76