TA252-40-25 Ribbon Grips can be used to test thin narrow webbing, straps, and ribbons. The sample is wrapped around a self-tightening roller to minimize its slippage.
- Max. load: 20 kN
- Max. sample thickness: 2.5 mm (0.098 in)
- Max. sample width: 25 mm (0.98 in)
- Min. sample length: 550 mm (21.7 in)
- Coupling: Af159 or Af20
- Further couplings on request Body: Anodized aluminium
- Roller: 40 mm (1.57 in) Ø; steel, nickel-plated
- Temperature range: 0 … +70°C
- Further temperature ranges on request Weight: 1.2 kg per grip
- Scope of delivery: 1 pair of grips
TA 252 Grips are available for use on the Vantage NX and can be adapted to fit other materials testing machines.