- The CT-21 Crush Tester is designed to perform standard TAPPI fiberboard tests such as Flat Crush, Edge Crush, Ring Crush and Pin Adhesion.
- It determines the compression strength of corrugated fibreboard and its components for Quality Control and R&D
The CT-21 Crush Tester is designed to perform standard TAPPI fiberboard tests such as Flat Crush, Edge Crush, Ring Crush and Pin Adhesion. It determines the compression strength of corrugated fibreboard and its components for Quality Control and R&D.
This instrument is user-friendly and its software controls all testing functions. It provides complete statistics, a parallel port for printing test data and reports and a RS-232 serial port to interface with a computer.
The CT-21 features a lightweight body with high precision load cell, sturdy steel nickel-platted testing plates, heavy duty step motor, accurate ball screws, LDC display,
touch membrane keyboard, built-in electronics and the exclusive testing software that eliminates the need for a personal computer to operate it.
- Built-in electronics
- Exclusive testing software
- Emergency stop switch
- HBM high precision load cell
- TAPPI T809, T811, T821, T822,T824, T825, T839, T843
- ISO 3035, ISO 3037, ISO 7263, ISO 12192, ISO 13821
Selectable Testing Units: N, kgf or lbf
Rupture level (programmable): 40 to 100%
Test speed (programmable): 10 to 40mm/min
Return speed: 250 mm/min Stroke length (programmable): 5 to 80 mm
Power Supply: 220 VAC 50/60 Hz single phase
Circular Cutter (CT-CA): Flat Crush Testing.
Corrugated Crush Test Device (CT-CO)
Pin Adhesion Test Device (CT-AC)
Edgewise Blocks ISO (ECT): Edge Crush
Edgewise Blocks TAPPI (SCT): Edge Crush
Ring Crush Holder (CT-RA): Ring Crush Testing