The TA810/1-CE is a self contained sheet fed laboratory thermoformer designed for a variety of applications.
This thermoformer has a broad spectrum of capabilities unequalled in the industry making it ideal for small production runs to produce prototypes and samples. Engineered to simulate parts formed on large production thermoformers, the TA810/1-CE is perfect for product testing and experimental work. In addition to processing all commonly used thermoformable materials, this unit is also capable of vacuum forming expanded polystyrene, bi-oriented polystyrene and polyolefi ns for material testing.
The standard TA810/1-CE is designed to meet US and international requirements including CE compliance and 220 volt power. The 12”x12” forming area is capable of forming parts up to 3 inches deep. The upper and lower radiant heaters are independently controlled. Adjustable pressure and vacuum forming controls are standard. The system includes a self contained vacuum unit. Custom tooling can be quoted upon receipt of mold specifi cations.
- Forming Area: 12” x 12” (up to 3” deep part
- Unit Size: 85” L x 33” W x 67” H
- Independently controlled upper and lower radiant heaters
- Upper and lower moving platens with independently adjustable timing
- Upper or lower platen vacuum or pressure forming with adjustable timing
- Variable speed control to open/close both platens
- Self-contained vacuum system
- CE compliant
- Standard 2-Year warranty