CeraTek Precision Laboratory Heat Sealer on an open back frame with upper and lower heated jaws, each independently controlled.
- 12" or 24" models available
- Digital timer and temperature controller
- Surface mounted thermocouples
- Dual action cylinders
- Electronic timer activation
The standard instrument includes one set of 1" wide flat dies (one upper die and one lower die).
Power Options: 110 V, 60 Hz or 220 V
Serrated Sealing Dies (1" width only) matched sets for upper and lower jaws are available with options for both type and direction of serrations:
- Coarse serrations (6.5 serrations/inch)
- Fine serrations (20 serrations/inch) Crosswise (perpendicular to 12" length)
- Lengthwise (parallel to 12" length) A
- Available flat surface die widths 1/8", 1/4", 3/8", 1/2", and 1"
|Testing Property||Adhesion, Seal Strength, Sample Preparation|
|List of Standards||ASTM F2029|