Thwing-Albert's Vantage ZDT Tester is a compact, precision computer controlled instrument that measures the internal fiber bond strength of paper, paperboard, liner board and coated fine papers. Z-Directional force provides an indication of expected material performance relating to glue-bonding of carton corners and seams, delamination, and the use of high tack coatings.
- Fully automated instrument that performs sample compression, dwell time and ZDT
- The self-adjusting test platen ensures uniform tension is applied to pull the sample apart
- Adheres to Industry Standards: TAPPI T541 & ISO 15754
The Vantage Tensile Tester offers many fixtures for tensile testing, COF and other tests for the plastic film, flexible packaging, food packaging, paper, paperboard, tissue paper, textiles testing, and many other industries. This universal materials testing frame can be setup for many tests when combined with the right grips and fixtures.
- Capacities ranging from 1kN to 10kN
- Windows 7 compatible with MAP-4 Software